Sea urchins are brainless! / Amanda Vink.
"Sea urchins don't have brains! And yet, sea urchin bodies are well-developed to detect the environment. This text explores body parts sea urchins use instead, including an interior water pump that allows the creatures to move about and hold on to food. Fun and bizarre facts are spread throughout the text, like how a sea urchin turns itself inside out upon growing into its adult stage! Young readers will be delighted by these ocean creatures"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781538246009
- ISBN: 1538246007
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Gareth Stevens Publishing, 2020.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.9 0.5 506940.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea urchins > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||ER-NF 539.95 VIN (Text)||38256101872921||Easy Reader||Available||-|