Mystery of the spotted leopard / created by Gertrude Chandler Warner; read by Aimee Lilly.
"The Aldens head to Ladakh, a territory in northern India, to help save the elusive and critically endangered snow leopard"--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781685921927
- ISBN: 1685921922
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Carol Stream, IL : Oasis Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2022
Title from disc surface.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Aimee Lilly.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Snow leopard > Juvenile fiction.
Leopard > Juvenile fiction.
Endangered species > Juvenile fiction.
Wildlife conservation > Juvenile fiction.
Siblings > Juvenile fiction.
Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
India > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||JCD FIC WAR (Text)||38256101873473||Juvenile CD||Checked out||04/10/2023|