The world we wish : a novel / John Moody.
- ISBN: 9781590190043
- ISBN: 1590190041
- Physical Description: 293 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Shelter Island Heights, New York : Brick Tower Press, 2022.
The World We Wish continues the love-hate dichotomy among Hui Jen-Sho, China's architect of Artificial Intelligence, who sees the metaverse as a new world to conquer; Henry, the American wunderkind who betrayed his birthland; and the woman they both covet, the ravishing Ma-lin Cho. Just as in today's China, where the only truth comes from the Communist Party - Socialism with Chinese characteristics -- in the metaverse, nothing is what it seems -- Back of jacket cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Artificial intelligence > Fiction.
Cyberterrorism > Fiction.
China > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.