Two degrees / Alan Gratz.
- ISBN: 9781338735673
- ISBN: 1338735675
- Physical Description: 365 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
When three children endure separate climate change disasters--a wildfire in the California woods, a close encounter with a hungry polar bear in Canada, and a massive hurricane in Florida--they emerge from their experiences committed to changing the world.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Scholastic Press.
Grades 4-6. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Global warming > Juvenile fiction.
Climatic changes > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
- 10 of 25 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 25 total copies.