The library fish / written by Alyssa Satin Capucilli ; illustrated by Gladys Jose.
- ISBN: 9781534477056
- ISBN: 1534477055
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
"A Paula Wiseman Book."
When snow prevents Mr. Hughes from opening the library one day, book-loving Library Fish finds a way to entertain herself and her bookmobile friend.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Grades 2-3. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishes > Juvenile fiction.
Libraries > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Bookmobiles > Juvenile fiction.
- 12 of 36 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 1 current hold with 36 total copies.