Also / E. B. Goodale.
- ISBN: 9780358153948
- ISBN: 0358153948
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY Harpercollins Childrens Books, 2022.
A moving story that follows one family through generations of time spent together and shows readers that memories allow us to connect to the past, the present, and also each other.This gorgeously illustrated book explores the power of memory, teaches children subtle lessons about the passing of time, and celebrates the cherished bonds we share with those we love.Perfect for reading together every day, or for giving on occasions like graduation, Mother's Day, and birthdays.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Juvenile fiction.
Memory > Juvenile fiction.
- 15 of 20 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 20 total copies.