What is the water cycle? / Karen Latchana Kenney.
- ISBN: 9781647474928
- ISBN: 1647474922
- Physical Description: 24 pages : colour illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: Bearcub books.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota: Bearport Publishing Company, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Drip, drip! Rain falls from dark clouds in the sky. It gathers in little puddles on the ground below. But where did the rain come from? And after the clouds part and the sun comes out, where do the puddles of water go? What's up with water? The answers are all a part of the water cycle! Explore this curricular topic through simple text paired with bright, lively photos"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-6 Bearport Publishing Company.
Grades K-1 Bearport Publishing Company.
Decoding demand: 42 (medium) Semantic demand: 64 (high) Syntactic demand: 38 (low) Structure demand: 65 (high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hydrologic cycle > Juvenile literature.
Water > Juvenile literature.
Clouds > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.