The women who caught the babies : a story of African American midwives / written by Eloise Greenfield ; artwork by Daniel Minter.
- ISBN: 9780997772074
- ISBN: 0997772077
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Carrboro, North Carolina : Alazar Press, 2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Through historical information, poems, illustrations, and photographs, the author shows the ways in which African American midwives have helped families over the course of hundreds of years.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American midwives > History > Juvenile literature.
Midwifery > United States > History > Juvenile literature.
Childbirth > History > Juvenile literature.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.