Lawrence in the fall / by Matthew Farina ; illustrated by Doug Salati.
Lawrence the fox accompanies his father into the forest to collect something to take to his school show-and-tell, and while briefly lost and alone, Lawrence encounters the beauty of nature and finds exactly what he needs.
- ISBN: 1484780582
- ISBN: 9781484780589
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles ; Disney-Hyperion, 2019.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.1 0.5 503179.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Collectors and collecting > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
Foxes > Juvenile fiction.
Leaves > Juvenile fiction.
- 28 of 30 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 30 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||E FAR (Text)||38256101711590||Juvenile Picture Books||Checked out||03/29/2023|