Alma and how she got her name / Juana Martinez-Neal.
- ISBN: 9780763693558
- ISBN: 0763693553
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
When Alma Sofia Esperanza José Pura Candela asks her father why she has so many names, she hears the story of her name and learns about her grandparents.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 77 (high) Semantic demand: 65 (high) Syntactic demand: 65 (high) Structure demand: 79 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.2 0.5 195946.
Text in English.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Juvenile fiction.
Names, Personal > Juvenile fiction.
Hispanic Americans > Juvenile fiction.
- 39 of 39 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 39 total copies.