Basketball / Dennis Pernu.
What's the job of the small forward and what do the guards do during the game? Who's the most famous basketball player of all time? Where and how did basketball originate? What's the best type of ball to use and why? With plenty of detail, star profiles, full-color photographs, straightforward text, and lots of fun facts, this is the only guide you'll ever need for basketball.
- ISBN: 9780711247970
- ISBN: 0711247978
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: Lake Forest, CA : The Quarto Group, 2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grade 2 to 5.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated reader AR MG 5.3 1.0
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sports > Juvenile literature.
Basketball > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||JNF 796.323 PER (Text)||38256101711293||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|