The unofficial Studio Ghibli cookbook : 50+ delicious recipes inspired by your favorite Japanese animated films / Jessica Yun.
Since 1985, Studio Ghibli has enchanted moviegoers with fantastic stories of adventure, magic, friendship, family, and most of all--the most delicious-looking animated food. Now you can create your own mouthwatering dishes with this book full of 50 unofficial, fan-created recipes! From tantalizing breakfasts and lunches to Japanese favorites like yakitori and onigiri.
- ISBN: 9781646043293
- ISBN: 1646043294
- Physical Description: 128 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Berekely, CA : Ulysses Press, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sutajio Jiburi, Kabushiki Kaisha.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||NF 641.5 YUN (Text)||38256101873366||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||04/07/2023|