Great work : how to make a difference people love / David Sturt.
"Great work is filled with stories of real people in real jobs who did what was asked and then added something extra--a personal touch all their own--to deliver better-than-asked-for results. Their stories will inspire you to write your own page in the book of human progress"--inside jacket.
- ISBN: 9780071818353
- ISBN: 0071818359
- Physical Description: xix, 226 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
The author is an executive vice president of the O.C. Tanner Company.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||O.C. Tanner Institute great work study.
Communication in management.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||NF 658.314 STU (Text)||38256101865941||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|