Dictionary of American hand tools : a pictorial synopsis / compiled by Alvin Sellens.
"This encyclopedia, a labor of love by an avid tool collector, provides an illustration, description, and the purpose of practically every variety of American hand tool, including both tools made and sold in North America and those known to have been used in North America." -- Amazon.com
- ISBN: 9780764315923
- ISBN: 0764315927
- Physical Description: xi, 546 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Atglen, PA : Schiffer Pub., c2002.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 545-546).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tools > United States > Dictionaries.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||NF 621.908 DIC (Text)||38256101865909||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||04/05/2023|