Walk the blue line / James Patterson and Matt Eversmann with Chris Mooney.
Police officers share their experiences while protecting, serving, and defending people and communities, showcasing the courage, anger, and joy that can be found.
- ISBN: 9780316530491
- ISBN: 0316530492
- Physical Description: 402 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > United States > Anecdotes.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 2 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 11 current holds with 7 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||LP NF 363.2092 PAT (Text)||38256101865065||Adult Large Print Nonfiction||Available||-|