The backup plan : a novel / Jill Shalvis.
When she inherits a falling-apart-at-the-seams old Wild West B&B along with her ex-best friend Lauren and Knox, the guy who once broke her heart, Alice unexpectedly finds acceptance, true friendship and love as they work together to restore the inn to its former glory.
- ISBN: 9780063095557
- ISBN: 0063095556
- ISBN: 9780063095472
- ISBN: 0063095475
- Physical Description: 353, 18 pages : illustration ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avon, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Publisher, publishing date, and paging may vary.
"P.S. insights, invterviews, & more..." --Back cover.
Includes reading group guide and an excerpt from The Sweetheart List.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 15 of 39 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 2 current holds with 39 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||FIC SHA (Text)||38256101861767||Adult Fiction||Available||-|