The my-fun-with-words dictionary / by James Ertel ; illustrated by Geoffrey Brittingham, Seymour Fleishman, Vernon McKissack.
- Physical Description: 2 volumes (573 pages) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 2021 edition.
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Southwestern Co., 2021.
Cover title: My fun with words.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Volume 1: A-K -- Volume 2: L-Z.
A two volume picture dictionary with simple explanations of such familiar words to children as big, birthday, and intelligent and some slightly more difficult ones such as collide and similar.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Dictionaries, Juvenile.
Picture dictionaries, English > Juvenile literature.
Picture dictionaries > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Part||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||JNF 423 ERT 2021.ED V.1 (Text)||Volume 1||38256101853822||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Rolla Public Library||JNF 423 ERT 2021.ED V.2 (Text)||Volume 2||38256101853939||Juvenile Nonfiction||Checked out||12/11/2022|