An evolving God, an evolving purpose, an evolving world / Joan Chittister.
- ISBN: 1506484611
- ISBN: 9781506484617
- Physical Description: 80 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Fortress Press, an imprint of 1517 Media, 
"Originally published by Darton, Longman and Todd London, UK"--Title page verso.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Who is God? -- What must I do to gain heaven? -- Why did God make us?.
The God that we were brought up on is not big enough to be God. Modernity must be able to absorb the notion of a cosmic and evolving God. The old notions of who is in charge, who is superior and whose theology is paramount is in a state of flux. Unless, or until, a new vision comes into play, directs our hearts, guides our business, underlies our technology, the world is not ready for the horizon of Newness on which it stands.
Search for related items by subject
Christian life > Catholic authors.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.