We are the light / Matthew Quick.
- ISBN: 9781668005422
- ISBN: 1668005425
- Physical Description: 244 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2022.
"Lucas Goodgame lives in Majestic, Pennsylvania, a quaint suburb that has been torn apart by a recent tragedy. Everyone in Majestic sees Lucas as a hero--everyone, that is, except Lucas himself. Insisting that his deceased wife, Darcy, visits him every night in the form of an angel, Lucas spends his time writing letters to his former Jungian analyst, Karl. It is only when Eli, an eighteen-year-old young man whom the community has ostracized, begins camping out in Lucas's backyard that an unlikely alliance takes shape and the two embark on a journey to heal their neighbors and, most importantly, themselves"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widowers > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Angels > Fiction.
Mass shootings > Fiction.
- 18 of 32 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 4 current holds with 32 total copies.