When women lead : what they achieve, why they succeed, and how we can learn from them / Julia Boorstin.
- ISBN: 9781982168216
- ISBN: 1982168218
- Physical Description: vii, 423 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 375-415) and index.
"A groundbreaking, deeply reported work from CNBC's Julia Boorstin that reveals the key commonalities and characteristics that help top female leaders thrive as they innovate, grow businesses, and navigate crises--an essential resource for anyone in the workplace"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Leadership in women.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.