A discovery of witches. Season 3.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (circa 360 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: [United States] : Sundance Now, 2022.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Teresa Palmer, Matthew Goode, Alex Kingston, Gregg Chilingiran.
In the final season of A Discovery of Witches, Matthew and Diana return from their trip to 1590 to find tragedy has occurred at Sept-Tours. They must locate the missing pages from the Book of Life and the Book itself before it's too late. But their enemies are gearing up against them, and a monster from Matthew's past has been lying in wait to return for revenge.
|Target Audience Note:||
TV rating: TV-MA.
|System Details Note:||
DVD's, Dolby 5.1.
English audio; English SDH and French subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Witches > Drama.
Historians > Drama.
Magic > Drama.
Time travel > Drama.
Paranormal television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 11 current holds with 7 total copies.