Pizza! : a slice of history / Greg Pizzoli.
- ISBN: 9780425291078
- ISBN: 0425291073
- Physical Description: 56 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Viking, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2022
From Geisel Award-winning author Greg Pizzoli comes a hilarious and mouth-watering history of pizza. Do YOU like PIZZA? Because right now, somewhere in the world, someone is eating it. Did you know that in the United States we eat 350 slices of pizza every second? Or that in Sweden they serve pizza with bananas and peanuts? All over the world, people love pizza-but where did it come from? And who made the first pizza? Join award-winning author and illustrator Greg Pizzoli as he travels through time and around the globe to discover the mouth-watering history of pizza. Bursting with color, flavor, and fun facts, Pizza!: A Slice of History reveals the delicious story of the world's best food.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pizza > History > Juvenile literature.
- 12 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.