Maybe now : a novel / Colleen Hoover.
- ISBN: 9781668013342
- ISBN: 1668013347
- Physical Description: 416 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Trade paperback with "brand-new chapter" edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2022.
"What is more important? Friendship, loyalty, or love? Ridge and Sydney are thrilled to finally be together guilt-free. But as the two of them navigate this freedom, Warren and Bridgette’s relationship is as tumultuous as ever, and Maggie grapples with her illness. When she comes across an old list of things she wanted to do “maybe one of these days,” Maggie decides to live life to the fullest and accomplish these dreams. Maggie keeps Ridge updated on her adventures, but he can’t help but worry, even as Sydney grows more and more suspicious about their friendship. But if she’s going to move past this jealousy, she’ll need to reconcile how she and Ridge came together with the fact that Maggie will always be in their lives somehow…or end up walking away from the man she loves so much.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Deafness > Fiction.
College students > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Guitarists > Fiction.
Popular music > Writing and publishing > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 16 of 40 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 23 current holds with 40 total copies.