The perfect assassin / James Patterson and Brian Sitts.
- ISBN: 9781538721858
- ISBN: 1538721856
- ISBN: 9781538721841
- Physical Description: 318 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2022.
Publisher, publishing date, binding, and paging may vary.
Forced into a top-secret training program, Dr. Brandt Savage, on sabbatical from the University of Chicago, is mentally and physically transformed into the perfect assassin and must prevent a new class of killers from escaping this harsh place where their ancestors first fought to make a better world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Savage, Doc (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
College teachers > Fiction.
Sabbatical leave > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 11 of 91 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 140 current holds with 91 total copies.