The mystery of the monarchs : how kids, teachers, and butterfly fans helped Fred and Norah Urquhart track the great monarch migration / by Barb Rosenstock ; illustrated by Erika Meza.
- ISBN: 9781984829566
- ISBN: 1984829564
- ISBN: 9781984829573
- ISBN: 1984829572
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"An entomologist and his wife solve the mysteries of monarch butterfly migration with the help of schoolchildren in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, in this colorful picture book based on a true story"-- Provided by publisher
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Urquhart, Fred A. > Juvenile literature.
Monarch butterfly > Migration > Juvenile literature.
Entomologists > Canada > Juvenile literature.
Butterflies > Migration > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.