The whale who swam through time : a 200-hundred-year journey in the Arctic / written by Alex Boersma and Nick Pyenson ; illustrated by Alex Boersma.
- ISBN: 9781250803023
- ISBN: 1250803020
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2022.
"A nonfiction picture book about the life of a bowhead whale"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Roaring Brook Press
Grades K-1 Roaring Brook Press
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bowhead whale > Arctic regions > Juvenile literature.
Bowhead whale > Ecology > Juvenile literature.
- 6 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.