Doggo and Pupper save the world / Katherine Applegate ; illustrated by Charlie Alder.
- ISBN: 9781250621009
- ISBN: 1250621003
- Physical Description: 91 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2022.
"Doggo likes routine: napping, eating, and more napping. Life is good. Life is good for Pupper, too, even though he worries a lot, about things like giant squirrels. If he were braver, he might even be a hero. Maybe even a hero who can fly! But heroes aren't afraid of giant squirrels ... When Doggo and Pupper meet a baby bird who also has worries, they are determined to help. Doggo and Pupper may not know how to fly, but they are very good helpers. Maybe they are even heroes!"-- Provided by publisher
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Birds > Juvenile fiction.
Heroes > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 10 of 22 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 22 total copies.