Churlish badger : a Gabriel Hawke novel / Paty Jager.
- ISBN: 9781952447976
- ISBN: 1952447976
- Physical Description: 318 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Hillsboro, OR : Windtree Press, 2021.
"An abandoned vehicle... A missing man... Oregon State Trooper Gabriel Hawke discovers an abandoned vehicle at a trailhead while checking hunters. The owner of the vehicle never arrived at his destination. As Hawke follows leads, he learns the man was in the process of selling his farm over the objections of his wife who said he would only sell over her dead body. Continuing to dig for clues, Hawke turns up two bodies buried on the farm. Who killed the two, and why, keeps Hawke circling for answers, backing the killer into a corner." -- Amazon.com
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Oregon > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.