Born hungry : Julia Child becomes "the French chef" / Alex Prud'homme ; illustrated by Sarah Green.
- ISBN: 9781635923230
- ISBN: 1635923239
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color); 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Calkins Creek, an imprint of Astra Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Bonus recipe inside!" -- Cover.
Includes a recipe for scrambled eggs.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"In Paris, Julia devoured recipe books, shopped in outdoor markets, consumed all kinds of foods, and whipped through culinary school. And although she wasn't always successful in the kitchen, she was determined to "master the art" of French cooking. Through perseverance and grit, Julia became a chef who shared her passion with the world, making cooking fun, and turning every meal into a special event." --Publisher's website.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 5.3 0.5 515705.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.