Map of flames / Lisa McMann.
- ISBN: 9780593325407
- ISBN: 0593325400
- Physical Description: 373 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
Five children who are the offspring of supernatural criminals and who have special abilities of their own leave their isolated tropical home and head to the city of Estero, where they hope to find their parents and the treasure they hid years ago.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. G. P. Putnam's Sons.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ability > Juvenile fiction.
Parents > Juvenile fiction.
Treasure troves > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 17 of 24 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 24 total copies.