D-Day and beyond / Matthew A. Rozell.
- ISBN: 9780996480086
- ISBN: 0996480080
- ISBN: 9781948155106
- ISBN: 1948155109
- Physical Description: 351 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Hartford, New York : Woodchuck Hollow Press, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Publisher, publication date, and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
From the bloody beach at Omaha through the hedgerow country of Normandy and beyond, American veterans of World War II--Army engineers and infantrymen, Coast Guardsmen and Navy sailors, tank gunners and glider pilots--sit down with you across the kitchen table and talk about what they saw and experienced, tales they may have never told anyone before. World War II brought out the worst in humanity, but it also brought out the best. In these narratives you will draw your own lessons.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.