Fossils / by Ruth Owen.
"From giant dinosaur bones to rocky poop from millions of years ago, fossils can show us a lot about the animals and plants that used to live on Earth. But what do you know about these rocky remains? Dig in to find out how fossils form, see what they looklike up close, and learn how they teach us about life long ago. It's key Earth science curriculum made approachable for all!"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636915760
- ISBN: 1636915760
- Physical Description: 32 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Silvertip books.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing Company, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 70 (high) Semantic demand: 84 (very high) Syntactic demand: 85 (very high) Structure demand: 78 (high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fossils > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 11 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||JNF 560 OWE (Text)||38256101872913||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|