Understanding ADHD / Jessica Rusick.
"In this title, readers learn common symptoms and behaviors of ADHD and how it affects kids at school and in relationships. Text includes suggestions on how to be a kind and respectful friend to someone with ADHD and appropriate activities kids can enjoy together. A famous person who has overcome the challenges of ADHD is highlighted."--Amazon.com
- ISBN: 9781532195716
- ISBN: 1532195710
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Big Buddy Books, an imprint of Abdo Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.2 0.5 512878.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder > Juvenile literature.
Attention-deficit-disordered youth > Juvenile literature.
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder > Diagnosis > Juvenile literature.
Social acceptance > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||JNF 618.9285 RUS (Text)||38256101873408||Juvenile Nonfiction||Checked out||03/27/2023|