Understanding physical disabilities / Jessica Rusick.
"In this title, readers learn common symptoms and behaviors of physical disabilities and how it affects kids at school and in relationships. Text includes suggestions on how to be a kind and respectful friend to someone who has physical disabilities and appropriate activities kids can enjoy together. A famous person who has overcome the challenges of physical disability is highlighted."--Amazon.com
- ISBN: 9781532195761
- ISBN: 1532195761
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Big Buddy Books, an imprint of Abdo Publishing, 
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.7 0.5 512883.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||People with disabilities > Juvenile literature.
Disabilities > Juvenile literature.
Social acceptance > Juvenile literature.
People with disabilities > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 10 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||JNF 362.43 RUS (Text)||38256101873416||Juvenile Nonfiction||Checked out||04/13/2023|