The horsewoman : a novel / James Patterson & Mike Lupica.
- ISBN: 0316499773
- ISBN: 9780316499774
- Physical Description: 433 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary
"Maggie Atwood and Becky McCabe--mother and daughter, both champion riders--vowed to never, ever, go up against one another, until the tense, harrowing competitions leading to the Paris Olympics"--Dust jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Olympic Games (33rd : 2024 : Paris, France) > Fiction.
Horsemen and horsewomen > Fiction.
Horsemanship > Fiction.
Horse racing > Fiction.
Race horses > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
- 74 of 122 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 7 current holds with 122 total copies.