The joy and light bus company / Alexander McCall Smith.
- ISBN: 9780593315736
- ISBN: 0593315731
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pantheon Books, 2021.
"No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (22)"--Title page.
Originally published in hardcover in Great Britain by Little, Brown, an imprint of Little, Brown Book Group, a Hachette UK company, London, in 2021.
"The newest addition to the ever-popular, internationally beloved series finds Precious Ramotswe and her friends up to their necks in mysterious trouble. Mma Ramotswe knows she is very lucky indeed. She has a loving family, good friends, and a thriving business doing what she enjoys most: helping people. But the latest mystery she is called upon to solve is distinctly trickier than it initially appears, and, of course, there's plenty to handle in her personal life between Charlie and his new bride and Mma Makutsi and her talking shoes. In the end, Mma Ramotswe's patience and common sense will win out, and, without a doubt, all will be the better for it"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency ; 22
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series ; 22.
- 42 of 52 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 1 current hold with 52 total copies.