Summer : a season of activities, crafts, and exploring nature / Kris Hirschmann ; illustrated by Marta Antelo.
- ISBN: 9780711261310
- ISBN: 0711261318
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: Mission Viejo, CA : Quarto Library, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2020
A visually stunning book of outdoor activities and crafts that ties into the burgeoning interest in forest schools and rewilding the child, with the aim of reconnecting children to nature and the outdoors. Focusing on summer, this beautifully illustrated and informative book provides a resource of inspiration for families, designed to spark children's imagination. While all crafts and activities are designed to be carried out outside, these are interspersed with factual pages about forest flora and fauna, which can be enjoyed at home or used as a field guide while out and about. With crafts, activities and outdoor exploration there is always with something new to see and learn about.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Summer > Juvenile literature.
Outdoor recreation > Juvenile literature.
Handicraft > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.