One-osaurus, two-osaurus / Kim Norman ; illustrated by Pierre Collet-Derby.
- ISBN: 9781536201796
- ISBN: 1536201790
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Look there, in a child's bedroom, where some prehistoric pals are gathered in a counting game. Nine dinosaurs are playing a sing-song rendition of hide-and-seek - but something isn't adding up. Where is number ten? Stomp, stomp, stomp! CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP! Ready or not, here he comes, and he sounds...big! With big, bold numerals, an array of dinosaurs in comical poses, and a humorous twist at the end, this tribute to a child's imagination makes learning numbers a gigantic treat."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Counting > Juvenile fiction.
Hide-and-seek > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- 42 of 57 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 2 current holds with 57 total copies.