Mr. Penguin and the catastrophic cruise / Alex T. Smith.
- ISBN: 9781682632130
- ISBN: 168263213X
- Physical Description: 282 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition ; First United States edition.
- Publisher: Atlanta, Georgia : Peachtree Publishing Company Inc., 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
Series numeration from goodreads.com.
Mr Penguin is boarding a luxury cruise ship. He doesn't like water, and he can't swim, but his friend Colin is performing with the Ladies Choir on board - and anyway, Mr Penguin feels like a rest after some busy Adventuring. What's more, fish finger sandwiches are apparently available twenty-four hours a day. Heaven! But despite the glamorous film stars and party atmosphere, Mr Penguin can't help but feel that something shifty is happening on board. And when he befriends a young stowaway with a mystery of her own to solve, he soon finds that Adventures are lying in wait after all ...
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.9 4.0
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Penguins > Juvenile fiction.
Ocean travel > Juvenile fiction.
Cruise ships > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 12 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.