The lost deer camp / Lane Walker.
- ISBN: 9780985354855
- ISBN: 0985354852
- ISBN: 9781955657051
- ISBN: 195565705X
- Physical Description: iv, 153 pages ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: [Kingston, Michigan] : [Hometown Hunters], 
When Tucker causes trouble in his new school he is shipped off to live with his aunt and uncle in a remote area of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. There is something magical and mysterious about Uncle Ed's place. He is warned early and often by his uncle never to venture into the West Woods. But why?
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.1 4 508982.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deer hunting > Michigan > Juvenile fiction.
Nephews > Juvenile fiction.
Michigan > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.