Frog's summer journey / Anita Loughrey ; illustrated by Lucy Barnard.
- ISBN: 9780711250796
- ISBN: 0711250790
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: London, England : QED, 2020.
Frog is looking for somewhere new to live. Near the ducks is too loud, under the willow tree is too dark, will Frog find the perfect place to live? This delightful picture book about friendship and the changing seasons is perfect for reading with your child in summertime. Learn about what happens in summer and then explore the activities, crafts and discussion points at the back of the book, to further develop your child's understanding of the natural world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Summer > Juvenile fiction.
Frogs > Juvenile fiction.
Seasons > Juvenile fiction.
Voyages and travels > Juvenile fiction.
Summer > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.