Swim swim sink / by Jenn Harney.
- ISBN: 9781368052764
- ISBN: 1368052762
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles ; Disney HYPERION, 2020.
Three tiny ducks. One straight line. New happy flock. All feeling fine. Until, that is, the last ducking sinks when she should swim. Let's try that again...and again and again. All this sinking is ruining the rhyme!
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 30 (low) Semantic demand: 62 (high) Syntactic demand: 22 (low) Structure demand: 68 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1 0.5 510206.
2022 Building Block Award nominee.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ducks > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Infancy > Juvenile fiction.
Floating bodies > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 26 of 48 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 2 current holds with 48 total copies.