Leo Thorsness : Vietnam: valor in the sky / Michael P. Spradlin.
"Lieutenant Colonel Leo K. Thorsness was a Wild Weasel pilot in the Vietnam War, targeting enemy missile sites. On a 1967 mission, when his wingmen ejected from their burning aircraft, Thorsness initiated attacks on enemy planes and other daring maneuvers in order to protect them. Two weeks later, he was shot down and would become a P. O. W. for the next six years."--Amazon.
- ISBN: 9781250157157
- ISBN: 1250157153
- Physical Description: 100 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Macmillan Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2019
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 97-100).
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 7.1 2 504290.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 10 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||JBIO THO SPR (Text)||38256101865826||Juvenile Biography||Available||-|