Voices of the Pacific Theater / Matthew A. Rozell.
- ISBN: 9781948155045
- ISBN: 1948155044
- ISBN: 9780996480000
- ISBN: 0996480005
- Physical Description: 299 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Hartford : Woodchuck Hollow Press, 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
"At the height of World War II, Look Magazine profiled a small upstate New York community for a series of articles portraying it as the wholesome, patriotic model of life on the home front. Seventy years later, a high school history teacher and his students track down over two dozen veterans residing around "Hometown, USA" ..."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.