Ramona Forever / Beverly Cleary ; performed by Stockard Channing.
- ISBN: 9780061774102
- ISBN: 0061774103
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs (2 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperCollins Childrens, 2010.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Executive producer, Michael Conroy.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Stockard Channing.
When Howie Kemp's mysterious Uncle Hobart comes to town, it brings some changes into Ramona Quimby's world. Howie and his sister will now only talk about their uncle. Ramona also gets the feeling that her mother and Aunt Bea are keeping some kind of secret. Through it all, Ramona makes many discoveries, including two very special ones.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quimby, Ramona (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Children's secrets > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Uncles > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.