Healthy bread in five minutes a day : 100 new recipes featuring whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and gluten-free ingredients / Jeff Hertzberg and Zoë François ; photography by Mark Luinenburg.
Health-conscious bread-eaters need homemade options more than anyone else. For all who discovered artisan bread through "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day" comes a collection of healthful bread recipes.
- ISBN: 9780312545529
- ISBN: 0312545525
- Physical Description: xii, 324 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin's Press, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 312-313) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction: healthy breads can be made in five minutes a day, too! -- Ingredients -- Equipment -- Tips and techniques -- The master recipe -- Whole grain breads -- Breads with hidden fruits and vegetables -- Flatbreads and pizza -- Gluten-free breads and pastries -- Enriched breads and pastries from healthy ingredients.
Search for related items by subject
- 12 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 1 current hold with 13 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rolla Public Library||NF 641.815 HER (Text)||38256101875106||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|