Alaska, silence & solitude / Bob Swerer Productions presents ; camera, script, narration, Bob Swerer Sr. & Jr.
- ISBN: 0981618529
- ISBN: 9780981618524
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (58 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Fort Collins, CO] : Bob Swerer Productions, 
Sequel to: Alone in the wilderness.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Archival footage by Dick Proenneke; additional footage, Ray Proenneke and Tom Grey ; music, J. Gary Burke.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Hosted by nature filmmakers Bob Swerer Sr. and Bob Swerer Jr.; features a visit with Dick Proenneke.
Dick Proenneke retired at age 50 in 1967 and decided to build his own cabin on the shore of Twin Lakes. Dick filmed his adventures, and Bob Swerer later turned the footage into a film. Join nature filmmakers Bob Swerer Sr. and Bob Swerer Jr. as they visit with Dick Proenneke 20 years later while venturing into the remote wilderness of Alaska to experience and film the abundant wildlife in the region.
Search for related items by subject
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Rolla Public.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.